3.06.2013

Pastel Skittles + D&R Apothecary Lotsa Dotsa

Halfway through the week! That's an accomplishment in my book. :)

Today's mani is a colorful one. I did a pastel skittles look that just screams spring (I am so over winter already!).

Polishes used: China Glaze Peachy Keen, Kleancolor Pastel Yellow, Coastal Scents Lilypad, and Kleancolor Pastel Blue. I used OPI Pink Friday on my thumb, which didn't make it into these pics unfortunately. 

When I do a skittles look, sometimes I like to tie it all together with a glitter topper on all the fingers. This time I used Lotsa Dotsa from D&R Apothecary. This is such a fun glitter!



Are you guys dying for springtime yet?
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm ready to try more spring colors as well. Especially with the two new sets from China Glaze and OPI. So many brights and pastels to play with! I'm trying to hold of a bit longer though, as I still have some fall/winter colors i'm trying to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and I LOVE that glitter!! Wow, its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this manicure! Now I'm excited for spring :) http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That circle glitter is awesome! And I'm loving the pastel skittles! I'm loving pastel anything right now! So ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com