11.21.2012

Fall Nail Art ft. China Glaze Life Preserver

Hi readers!

It's getting closer to Thanksgiving and I have some cute nail art to celebrate. I really love this design. Everything came together so well!


The base is China Glaze Life Preserver (PERFECT fall shade!) and the accent nail has Sweet Potato Souffle from Hit Polish as a gradient at the tips. The colors used for stamping are Essie Good As Gold  and Sally Hansen Insta Dry Coco-a-Go-Go.




Are you guys planning on sporting a fall mani for Thanksgiving? 


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I just finished doing this beautiful design on my fingertips. This was easy and it's so pretty for fall. I didn't have the same base you used so I used OPI Schnapps Out Of It and then China Glaze Boo-gie down for the glitter polish and used Essie Good as Gold and Sinful Colors Coffee for the leaves. This turned out great. Thanks for the wonderful mani! I used Winstonia Plate W119. I really could use that Bundle Monster plate, I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds so pretty! I am glad to have been able to give you some inspiration!

      Delete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com