8.24.2012

Pahlish Dark Parades

Good morning and happy Friday everyone!

I recently got in on a group order for Pahlish and Dark Parades is one I picked up from that. I have been procrastinating wearing it because of the inevitable glitter removal, but it really wasn't so bad! Dark Parades has a darker tinted base, so I layered one coat over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Tealy Fast for this mani.



I like this take that Shannon has on the rainbow glitters that we see a lot in indies. Very fun!


Have you tried Pahlish before? Any favorites?
Pin It
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try some Pahlish now! I love all the rainbow glitters indie polishes use! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You swatch is GREAT. I just received this polish yesterday along with Train Underwater and Sullen Girl. I will like Pahlish's lacquers. I can't wait to try them on my nails. I applied them to plastic tips and they all are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com