7.16.2012

Skittles Mani ft. Flying Blue Jay by Nailventurous Lacquers

Hey everyone!

I have been sick this weekend, and just found out my sister has mono and I feel like it's only a matter of time before I get it too. :(

So today I am showing you a skittles mani I wore when the heat wave was pretty intense. Looking at it now, I must have been thinking about cooler weather because it seems more fitting to be a wintertime mani! :) Either way, I am a fan of how this turned out:


Thumb and ring: Nailventurous Lacquers Flying Blue Jay
Pointer and Pinky: Born Pretty Silver Shimmer/ and Homemade topcoat with You Mix Glitters
Middle: Wet N Wild  Fast Dry Saved by The Blue with BM stamping


What are your thoughts on the skittles look? Are you a fan or do you like to keep it simple?
Pin It
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love the skittles look! You always make great skittles! :) I think I'm going to do a skittle manicure now.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is divine -- perfect for an afternoon swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH! ooooh! oooh! I love this! I can't decide which is my favorite nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Skittles, but this is just a little too much going on for me. I'd have liked the stamped nail to match one of the others, I think. I love the colors you chose and the glitter top coat over the silver.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com