7.03.2012

Patriotic Chevron

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone had a good day. Dustin and I have been busy with You Mix and our internet wasn't working for most of the day so that just made things even crazier. :P

I have another July 4th themed mani for you today. Depending on how much time I have, I hope to have one more to show you tomorrow! Anyway, I am a huge fan of the chevron pattern so this is one (from the 2nd Bundle Monster set) is one of my favorite stamping designs of all time and it looks super cute in patriotic colors. The stamping itself isn't the neatest, but that is only obvious really close up. 

Polishes used: WnW Wild Shine White, China Glaze Poinsettia, and China Glaze Ride the Waves.



I added some rhinstones to add a little something extra and it was just what the mani needed to be complete. :)
Pin It
Pin It!

5 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com