7.06.2012

Color Club Daisy Does It + Stamping

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy day working on You Mix orders...we have probably put in about 12 hours today! But I still try to make time for my polish and blogging hobby otherwise I would really be going crazy. ;)

So for today's mani I used Color Club Daisy Does It as the base. I don't normally like yellow polish, but this one has such gorgeous shimmer I couldn't say no. I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Speedy Sunburst to stamp. This is supposed to be a hot pink, but it looks kinda red over the yellow. Dustin says it reminded him of McDonalds. Ummm...not sure if that's a good thing. haha



But McDonalds or not, I still liked it! haha

Pin It

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look red in the stamps :) I like it though, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color club color. I have it and haven't used it. But seeing this motivates me to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. psssh for sure NOT McDonald's looking. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this entire collection from CC - glass fleck is lovely - this one is not as sophisticated as say a Zoya glass fleck line - but this is a good summer for color, color that is out there. I also cannot wear most yellow polishes - but I can wear this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com