7.24.2012

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard + Orly Mermaid Tale

Hello everyone!

I had a really bad break on one of my nails a while back, so I have been sporting some obscenely short nails lately. But I got to start over fresh and sometimes that's nice. 

Today, I am showing you ChG I'm With the Lifeguard and Orly Mermaid Tale layered. These polishes were made for each other! The perfect compliment. I added some stamping with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Teal-y Fast to complete the look.



Hopefully you guys can bear with me while my nails are growing back! :)
Pin It
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love the shorties! Short and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mermaid Tale! So fabulous over I'm With the Lifeguard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I've shorties atm too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this mani. Especially the glitter :) And I feel ya, my nails have all been shortened due to one nub on my 'photo hand' :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this manicare! It is so stinkin pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com