7.09.2012

Born Pretty Silver Shimmer + Dandy Nails Colorblind^2

Hi readers!

Another long day of pre-filling glitters for You Mix today...we are trying very hard to be open by tomorrow sometime!

I have a lot going on in the mani I am showing you today. After seeing pics though, I am wishing I left the accent finger out. The base for that is WnW InkWell with a stamp, and the rest of my fingers are Born Pretty Silver Shimmer with Dandy Nails Colorblind^2 on top. I love black and white glitters for their versatility and I love square glitters, so naturally I love this polish! The silver from Born Pretty is more like a glitter than a shimmer. It's very concentrated so it only takes about 2 coats to get a full coverage glitter look. Love that.



So other than the accent finger I liked this mani. :) You can find the silver base polish from Born Pretty here. Don't forget to use my code AJ10W21 for 10% off!


Pin It
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I really love square polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! That glitter looks awesome on top of the silver shimmer.
    Btw, I just tried to use your code, but it didn't work..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both lovely. Tbh, I can't decide between the 2.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com