7.05.2012

Belated 4th of July Mani

Hey hey!

Just a quick little post today to show you the mani I had yesterday for July 4. It's obviously time to get some new white stamping polish...I have always used Konad brand, but do any of you use something else for white that works particularly well?


My base colors are ChG Poinsettia and Orly Stone Cold.

Here's me with my husband and daughter yesterday. We had a good time getting our patriotic outfits together and I also wore these crazy false eyelashes yesterday that were so much fun!


Hope everyone in the US had a great holiday yesterday!
Pin It
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have! I love the eyelashes btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! =) I use Wet N Wild white creme or Sinful Colors Snow Me White for stamping. Both work well for me. I've never had a Konad special polish so I don't know how they compare, but try them out! And bonus, they're both really cheap! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com