3.20.2012

All That Glitters Very Peacock- ish

Hello everybody! 

Today I am showing you a swatch of a polish from Etsy seller All That Glitters. I was lucky enough to get in on most of the crazy popular Etsy sellers polish before they really exploded...but there are now more cropping up lately that I am having a harder time getting my hands on. :(

Anyway, this is Very Peacock-ish. To me, this is reminded me more of a mermaid, but this is only one coat. I have been hesitant to do more than that with glitters because I hate removal, but I think with this one I should have sucked it up and done it justice with a few more coats!


I used a coat of NYX Soft Teal as underwear even though this polish has a sheer blue base. Also, this polish has the bigger glitters that you have to work harder to place, but it's not that big of a deal.



If you haven't checked out All That Glitters yet, you should! There are some really cool polishes in her shop! What do you think about Very Peacock-ish?
Pin It
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I will have to check out her Etsy Shop! Love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have her shop opened in another time and I'm prepared (hopefully) to spend some money :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!!! I just got this in the mail from a very lovely woman, and I am SO EXCITED to try it out!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com