12.30.2011

Zoya Rina

Hi lovely readers! I know I have been a terrible blogger this month. January will hopefully bring a more normal pace of life with more time to make blogging a priority...I love this too much to give up on it! :)

 Those of you that follow me on Facebook know I got a DSLR camera for Christmas! I am still pretty intimidated by it, but I'm also super excited to be able to have better quality photos for you guys. The photo below is one of my first and I know it needs improvement...so bear with me until then!

Anyway, this is Zoya Rina, part their Gems and Jewels collection. Like I mentioned before, I never felt like I needed these bar glitters til a few weeks ago, and I am so glad I didn't pass them up! In person they are 45920234 times stunning than any pic I have seen online. My favorite part is that I think these can be worn any time of the year...and I can't wait to try this as a pedi.



Also for any of you that didn't see yesterday, Plum District has a deal going on in conjunction with bloom.com that I think is worth taking advantage of! It's $50 for $25 to spend on bloom.com. I just used my voucher to pick up the OPI Nicki Minaj collection (cant' wait)!! They have a ton of other makeup/skincare/haircare product also. You will get free shipping and when you first sign up with Plum District you get a $5 voucher to use. So that makes the deal $20 for $50 to spend on bloom.com! You can get your own *here*!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com