7.22.2011

Friday Haul!

Hey! Long time no post! My husband had finals this week and it's just been crazy! But we are leaving for our much needed 7 week vacation on Tuesday. :)

I just wanted to stop by real quick and show you my haul for today! Exciting because I hardly EVER do hauls...it's always a little here, a little there. haha But this is definitely the more exciting way.


Fred Meyer- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Limited Edition Fall 2011 polishes 
LA Girl Metallics
Wet N Wild Limited Edition Dreamweaver Eyeshadow Trios (still hunting for the rest!)
Maybelline the Falsies Flare Mascara

Ross- Color Club Minis Wicked Sweet (Am I the first to know Color Club made minis?!)


Have you guys tried any of these? What do you want to see? Also, what do you ladies think of me showing you makeup every once in a while?

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the SH polishes... I've been hearing tons about them, but no one has swatched them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 7 weeks. Have fun! I love the Falsies mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 week vaca? Sign me up!!

    I got a couple of the WnW palette's too, I got Dancing in the Clouds and Fly Me to the Moon. I did swatches on my blog just last week. I also love the Falsie Flaired mascara, Maybelline makes the best mascara! Also, I love makeup posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul! i got one of those metal polishes in a swap the red one and its awesome i love it!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!
    I didn't know CC made minis too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul!! I had no idea CC made mini's.. I absolutely LOVE minis... I also found out Revlon and China Glaze make mini's, lol.... excited about the new SH polishes... they look like they might be useful for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun!
    I Like the insta-dry colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com